October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month!
- Understand Your Digital Profile - Own IT. Internet-based devices are a constant in every aspect of our lives. Understand your devices and applications to ensure you stay safe and secure.
- Social Media Cybersecurity - Own IT. #BeCyberSmart and take these simple steps to connect with confidence and navigate social media.
- Internet of Things - Own IT. #BeCyberSmart and protect your devices that connect to the Internet.
- Cybersecurity While Traveling - Own IT. #BeCyberSmart and use these tips to connect safely when traveling.
- Report Lost or Stolen VISA® checkcard or Fraudulent Charges on Your VISA® checkcard: 1-866-546-8273
- Report Lost or Stolen VISA® Credit Card or Fraudulent Charges on Your VISA® Credit Card: 1-866-839-3485
Top Ten Scams
- Fake Lottery Scam | Read More
- Phishing Scam | Read More
- Nigerian “419” Scam | Read More
- Secret Shopper Scam | Read More
- Craigslist Scam | Read More
- Grandparent Scam | Read More
- Work at Home Scam | Read More
- IRS Phishing Scam | Read More
- Unauthorized Billing Scam | Read More
- Military Spouse Scam | Read More
- Other Well-Known Scams | Read More
Phishing and Pharming
What is Phishing and Pharming? How Do I Protect Myself? | Read More
What is Social Engineering? How Do I Protect Myself? | Read More
ID Theft Kit
Think your ID has been stolen? Here’s how to begin getting it back. | Download Kit PDF
ATM & Debit Card Safety Tips
We would like to encourage our customers to utilize personal caution and increased awareness of the machines you are using and their surroundings when conducting these transactions. | Read More
VISA® Checkcard Fraud Prevention Service
In our continuing efforts to keep your accounts secure, we have improved our alert system for potential fraud. | Read More
Important tips to stop fraud before it starts. | Read More