Fine-tune your daily efficiency with our cost-effective solutions.
Doing things better and faster is everyone's goal. But the question is, what works? Our answer: TBT's Treasury Management Solutions. From faster payables processing to effective fraud protection, our bank-on-demand solutions are designed to expedite everyday money management tasks and give your team more time to focus on the big picture.
Electronic payments - both incoming and outgoing - take a big burden off your office staff and help keep your cash flow on track.
- Simplify your payroll services
- Eliminate check-writing outgoing for vendor and utility payments
- Simplify incoming payments from clients, customers, and donors
- Cash Concentration automatically moves money from separate business locations into your central account
- Same-day ACH available
Remote Deposit Capture*
Eliminate time-consuming trips to the bank. A sophisticated check-scanning system allows your staff to make deposits directly from your workplace.
- Make deposits 24/7, whenever it is convenient
- Customized hardware and software
- Generate detailed reports of each day's deposit
- Easily access deposit record archives
- Same-day fund availability* with processing times at noon, 6 PM and 9 PM CST
Merchant Card Services*
As fewer of your customers use cash or checks, the only way to grow revenues is to accept as many payment forms as possible
- Service offering in partnership with local processor, Fitech by Deluxe
- Accept all major credit cards, debit cards and even gift cards
- Enhance your ability to collect online and electronic payments
- Card processing systems customized to suit your needs
- Point-of-sale and mobile systems available
- Generate detailed reports that can be used to restock inventory and launch marketing initiatives
Financial fraud can cut into your hard-earned profits. Positive Pay helps you - and TBT - identify altered and forged checks.
- Your business sends us a secure computer file with each check batch you send out
- When one of your checks is presented for payment, we check the details against the file you've sent to use
- If we notice something suspicious, we notify you electronically and give you the option of accepting or rejecting the payment
- Account reconciliation is available with Positive Pay services
- Mobile Deposits: Deposit checks from anywhere, from the convenience of our mobile app.
- eStatements: Electronic statements allow you convenient access to your account from your computer or phone, and are available for 60 months
- Visa® Cards*: We offer the right cards for your business and your employees. We offer credit cards, debit cards, per diem cards, payroll cards, and re-loadable gift cards for holiday bonuses, etc.
- Zero Balance Accounting: Designed for businesses with multiple bank accounts, this service moves excess funds from secondary accounts to your primary operating account to enhance cash flow.
- LockBox Services: Direct your customers, clients, and donors to send checks to a special post office box. TBT will collect incoming payments and deposit them directly into your account.
- Wire Transfers*: Send funds fast anywhere in Texas or around the world. Domestic and international fund transfers available. TBT's routing number is 111923238.
- Electronic Data Interchange: Send documents and other critical information in a standardized format to vendors, suppliers, and business partners.
- Browser Security Software: Safeguard your website and email service against malware, phishing and more with a program designed to combat online fraud.
- Autobooks: Electronic payment acceptance and professional invoicing with your TBT mobile and online banking. Learn more about Autobooks.
Call or email us to learn more about our solutions!
Treasury Management: 903.252.3122 or 1.833.684.0779
Treasury Management support is available Monday - Friday, 8:15 AM to 5 PM.
*Subject to credit approval
Texas Bank and Trust is a fiercely independent, community bank with full service locations throughout east and north Texas.