Fine-tune your daily efficiency with our cost-effective solutions.
Doing things better and faster is everyone's goal. But the question is, what works? Our answer: TBT's Treasury Management Solutions. From faster payables processing to effective fraud protection, our bank-on-demand solutions are designed to expedite everyday money management tasks and give your team more time to focus on the big picture.
Electronic payments - both incoming and outgoing - take a big burden off your office staff and help keep your cash flow on track.
- Simplify your payroll services
- Eliminate check-writing outgoing for vendor and utility payments
- Simplify incoming payments from clients, customers, and donors
- Cash Concentration automatically moves money from separate business locations into your central account
- Same-day ACH available
Remote Deposit Capture*
Eliminate time-consuming trips to the bank. A sophisticated check-scanning system allows your staff to make deposits directly from your workplace.
- Make deposits 24/7, whenever it is convenient
- Customized hardware and software
- Generate detailed reports of each day's deposit
- Easily access deposit record archives
- Same-day fund availability* with processing times at noon, 6 PM and 9 PM CST
Merchant Card Services*
As fewer of your customers use cash or checks, the only way to grow revenues is to accept as many payment forms as possible
- Service offering in partnership with local processor, Fitech by Deluxe
- Accept all major credit cards, debit cards and even gift cards
- Enhance your ability to collect online and electronic payments
- Card processing systems customized to suit your needs
- Point-of-sale and mobile systems available
- Generate detailed reports that can be used to restock inventory and launch marketing initiatives
This comprehensive transaction management system that encompasses check positive pay, ACH positive pay, account reconciliation, and automated ACH reporting, all in a single platform. This powerful fraud prevention tool helps you customize and automate the way you monitor transactions to detect fraud, and enables you to validate payee information, manage exceptions, and streamline your workflow around transaction management.
Positive Pay with ACH Filter Block includes:
- Check Positive Pay – thoroughly and simply validates check payments
- Payee Match – ensures that the payee on check images matches the payee name on issued check files
- Online Check Image Viewing – lets you view the front and back check images of exceptions and paid checks, simplifying the decision-making process of daily exceptions and future research
- ACH Positive Pay – scrutinizes transactions to determine the need for further review
- ACH Authorization – lets you define rules for pre-approved ACH activity. Rules include originating company, standard entry class, transaction type, and maximum amount
- Transaction Filter/Block – provides guidelines to help identify suspicious activity using rules similar to ACH Authorization
- Reverse Positive Pay
- Account Reconciliation
- Deposit Reconciliation
- Comprehensive Reporting
- Mobile Deposits: Deposit checks from anywhere, from the convenience of our mobile app.
- eStatements: Electronic statements allow you convenient access to your account from your computer or phone, and are available for 60 months
- Visa® Cards*: We offer the right cards for your business and your employees. We offer credit cards, debit cards, per diem cards, payroll cards, and re-loadable gift cards for holiday bonuses, etc.
- Zero Balance Accounting: Designed for businesses with multiple bank accounts, this service moves excess funds from secondary accounts to your primary operating account to enhance cash flow.
- LockBox Services: Direct your customers, clients, and donors to send checks to a special post office box. TBT will collect incoming payments and deposit them directly into your account.
- Wire Transfers*: Send funds fast anywhere in Texas or around the world. Domestic and international fund transfers available. TBT's routing number is 111923238.
- Electronic Data Interchange: Send documents and other critical information in a standardized format to vendors, suppliers, and business partners.
- Autobooks: Electronic payment acceptance and professional invoicing with your TBT mobile and online banking. Learn more about Autobooks.
Call or email us to learn more about our solutions!
Treasury Management: 903.252.3122 or 1.833.684.0779
Treasury Management support is available Monday - Friday, 8:15 AM to 5 PM.
*Subject to credit approval
Texas Bank and Trust is a fiercely independent, community bank with full service locations throughout east and north Texas.