We sure have MISSED you!
We are excited to WELCOME YOU back into our branch lobbies Monday, June 1!
- VIP Banking - for those who are most vulnerable, our lobbies will be open from 8:30 am to 9:00 am, Monday through Friday.
- Drive-In Banking - our drive-in banking will continue to offer full service banking, if those locations are more convenient for your banking needs.
- Sanitation Stations - hand sanitizer will be available for use in every branch lobby when you stop by.
- Social Distancing - when entering our lobbies, we ask that you follow the floor markers indicating the appropriate six feet social distance.
- Face Masks - face masks are welcome. We may ask you to temporarily remove your mask for identification purposes.
- Wellness Greeters - a wellness greeter will be available should you have an additional need and to assist with sanitation of bank surfaces.
We're here for you
We encourage you to take advantage of the digital tools and resources we offer as a simple social distancing measure:
Through TBTonline and the TBT Mobile Banking app, you can obtain current account information and conduct most banking services from the safety and comfort of your home.
- Open an account
- Bill Payment with myPay
- View eStatements
- Manage Visa checkcard
- Make a Loan Payment
- SMARTDeposit – Deposit checks with your smart device (phone or tablet)
- Track Spending
- Transfer Money
TBT branch drive-ins at all locations are currently OPEN regular business hours.
ATMs – both through Texas Bank and Trust or the Allpoint ATMs
EXPRESSPhone Banking - 903.237.5599 or 800.263.7013
The TBTmyWay service center is available to take chats and calls regarding customer inquiries. Contact us at 800.263.7013.
Keeping You Safe - Beware of Fraud and Scams
Texas Bank and Trust is committed to ensuring protection of your financial information during this time and always.
There are reports of increased fraudulent activity related to COVID-19, that include everything from pitching false virus treatments and work-at-home schemes to soliciting for fake charities and health-related products. Fraudsters may even promote offers of vaccinations and home test kits, or send bogus emails claiming to be the CDC or other governmental agencies. Visit the Federal Trade Commission for tips to avoid fraud and scams.
Please do not share your personal banking information with any unknown source. Texas Bank and Trust will NEVER ask you for your personal financial information. If you believe you have been the victim of fraud, please contact local authorities immediately. If you have any questions regarding the security of your personal account information with Texas Bank and Trust, please contact our TBTmyWay Care Center at 1.800.263.7013.