Welcome to the Texas Bank and Trust 37th Annual Photography Contest and Exhibition.
Here is everything you need to know about the contest! If you have questions regarding the Photography Contest, please contact Lori Osborne at 903-237-5583.
- 2019 Juror -
- Eligibility, Entries & Fees -
- The contest is open to all Texas amateur and professional photographers.
- Each photographer may enter up to six (6) photographs. The fee is $5 per entry.
- TB&T employees, and immediate family members, may enter up to six (6) photographs, but are NOT eligible to win. Entry fee will be waived.
Texas Bank and Trust reserves the right to decline entries that we consider inappropriate for exhibition and/or publication. Previous winning photographs may NOT be entered.
- Specifications -
All photographic content MUST be taken in the state of Texas.
- Photographs may be color or black-and-white and images may be film or digital.
- Image area must be a minimum of 8" x 10" or full frame, not to exceed an 11" x 14" image size.
- Photographs must be mounted on a neutral-colored matte or foam-core board (white, grey, or black), with board not to exceed 11" x 14".
- Photographs may be flush-mounted to the edge, or have a border.
- Panoramic images will not be accepted.
- No framed or over-matted work will be accepted.
- No title, artist's signature, or other writing may appear on the image or the front of the board.
- DELIVERY & RETURN OF WORK -
- All contest entries must be delivered to the Marketing Division at the Main Bank, Longview, during regular banking hours the week of June 17, 2019.
- No digital or mailed entries will be accepted. No late entries will be accepted.
- All winning photographs will be published in Texas Bank and Trust's 2020 Collector's Calendar, although only 12 images will be selected as feature photographs for individual months.
- All winning photographs will be retained until the 2020 Collector's Calendar has gone to press. All other photographs may be picked up the week of July 22.