ATM / Branch Locator
What is myOFM?
myOFM is an Online Financial Management tool, that helps you budget and manage your finances. It allows you to import all of your accounts, across multiple institutions, so you can see your balances and transactions all in one place. It is available for free through online banking.
(Click to play video)
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get started with myOFM?
- Set up your account - Log in to your online banking and find the link for “myOFM”. Accounts from Texas Bank and Trust will automatically begin syncing to myOFM.
- Add all accounts - Add additional accounts with other financial institutions to see your full financial picture. Add manual accounts for property, like homes or vehicles. You can also create manual accounts for accounts that are not supported or are broken. See “How do I fix an account that is ‘broken’?”
- Categorize transactions - After all of your accounts have been added, open the Transactions View and review your transactions for accuracy. Transactions are automatically categorized for you, but they are not always accurate and may need to be re-categorized. Your changes will be applied to future transactions. You may want to enter additional details about your transactions; see “How do I manage my transactions?”
- Create budgets - With your transactions correctly categorized, you can easily create budgets based on your actual spending history. Open Budgets and follow the instructions to generate a budget. You can also create a budget manually. See “How do I create a budget?
How do I get myOFM on my iPhone, iPad or Android device?
- Set up your account in online banking
- Generate an access code:
- Click on the gear icon in the navigation bar to open settings
- Click on the mobile devices tab
- Generate an access code
- Download TBTmyOFM from the App Store or Google Play
- Enter the access code to sync your accounts
Enter the access code to sync your accountsHow do I add an account?
Open the Accounts View and click on [+Add an Account] in the sub navigation bar. Type the name of your institution to search our database, then select the correct option from the list and enter your login credentials.
If your institution is not supported, you can add and manage your accounts manually. This will require that you periodically edit your account to update the balance. See “How do I edit an account?” Entering manual transactions will also update your balance accordingly. See “How do I add a transaction?”
How do I create budgets?
The Budgets View can help you track and control your spending in select budget categories. You can use budgets to track all of your regular household expenses, or just specific categories that you want to monitor more closely. Budgets are useful for setting and working towards financial goals, or simply being more aware of your spending habits.
Click HERE to see our myOFM demos
Click HERE for more FAQs on myOFM
View myOFM Terms and Conditions