Other Account Fees
Statement Research: $20.00 per hour
Copies of Checks:
- Five or less: No charge
- Six or more copies: $1.00 each
- $2 per statement or $10 for one year, without images
- $5 per statement or $60 for one year, with images
Accounts Closed Within 90 Days of Opening: $25.00
Chargebacks: $5.00 each
Check Printing: Price may vary depending on style
- Temporary checks: 8 checks for $5.00
Overdraft/Return Item Fee: $30.00 each - Created by check, in-person withdrawal, ATM withdrawal or other electronic means
Stop Payment: $30.00 each
TB&T checkcard: $1.50 per statement cycle. Each Additional Card Issued: $1.00 per statement cycle.
TB&T checkcard Replacement: $5.00 each
TB&T checkcard used at:
- Pulse/Plus and Allpoint ATM locations on premise: No Charge
TB&T checkcard Transaction charges for off-premise use:
- Balance Inquiry: $0.75 per inquiry
- Transfer: No Charge
- Withdrawal: $2.00 per transaction
Internet Online Banking: No Charge
Internet Online Bill Pay Service:
- Individual Accounts: The first 90 days are free. The fee is $1.00 per month, charged on the last day of the month thereafter, which includes 3 free transactions. Transactions over 3 will be $0.35 per item. No charge for TBTmyWay, Preferred Rewards, and Preferred Plus Rewards checking accounts.
- Commercial Accounts: The fee is $10.00 per month, charged on the last day of the month, and $0.50 per item.
- Non-Profit Account: The first 90 days are free. The fee is $1.00 per month, charged on the last day of the month thereafter, which includes 3 free transactions. Transactions over 3 will be $0.35 per item.
- No charge for Small Business Checking or Commercial Super NOW Advantage.
SMS Text: There is no charge for Text Mobile Banking for Normal Use. Should we determine that there is an Excessive Use of this service, we may impose a monthly fee on or after the 5th of each month in the amount of $5.00 until usage returns to normal or service is canceled.
- Definition of Normal Use: means 200 texts or less used during a one-month period.
- Definition of Excessive Use: means more than 200 texts used during a one-month period.
SMARTDeposit: The Bank offers the benefits and convenience of SMARTDeposit at no additional cost with the use of our “Default Limits.” The Bank reserves the right to charge fees for the Service in the future or for any limit increase approved by your Account Officer. Consumer and Small Business Daily Item Counts may be increased in increments of 10 additional items. A Monthly rate of $5.00 for each incremental increase will be assessed on or after the 5th of each month.
eSTATEMENTS: No Charge - TBTmyWay Checking eSTATEMENTS only.
eSTATEMENTS & Paper Statements:
- Current statement options allow you to receive your statement(s) in the form of Paper copies or electronically via eSTATEMENTS. Should you choose to receive both, Paper and eSTATEMENTS, there will be a monthly service charge of $3.00 added to each enrolled account.
- Add-On $30,000 ADD Insurance, Identity Theft 911, and Cell Phone Protection (optional): $3.00 per statement cycle
Miscellaneous Fees and Charges
Cashier’s Check: Customer only, $3.00
Government Reclamations Fee: $50.00
Levy/Garnishment/Government Freeze Fee: $100.00
Gift Cards: $3.00
- Customer: $10.00
- Dealer Drafts: $15.00
- Incoming: $5.00
- Outgoing: $20.00
- Outgoing International: $40.00 (w/currency exchange)
Safe Deposit Box Rental:
- Determined by box size
Key Deposit (refundable when both keys returned): $15.00
Late Fee (after 30 days): $10.00
FAX Service (necessary to transact bank business) for Customer Only:
- Continental USA: $2.00 per page
- Overseas: $10.00 page one, $5.00 each additional page
- Customer/Non-Customer: No Charge
Change Order: Currency Strap $0.15, Coin $0.10